Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raw Fu No. 1 or take No. 2 ... you decide


Which of these two pics do you like best? Since we were about 50/50 as to which was the group favorite, I opted to post them both. Now you, my loyal readers, can vote for the photo you prefer.

So, what happens after the winning entry is revealed? Will I delete the loser, so it no longer has to share the spotlight? Yeah right. But, we'll all have a lot of fun taking part in the selection process.

And, what does Raw Fu have to do with all of this?

Well, first of all, Raw Fu is Bunny Berry's (If you're reading this, you rawk! Have you ever thought of a career in raw stand up?) rawsome website, which challenges it's members to go raw for 100 days with the support of its safe and fun community. I'm embarrassed to say I have yet to join myself, but some of its participants have made me an honorary member or at least for these pics.

My good buddy old pal Rawbin, who does Raw Fu, has been posing for these themed pics at many of the raw gatherings she has attended since joining. Lucky for me, she has included me in not one, but now two of these photo shoots. Check out my first time in this past post.

These particular pics are from the Java Green Give It To Me Raw meet-up in D.C. this past weekend. If you missed it, you can read more about it in my last blog post (click on this link or just pan down the page to the next entry).

But before you leave this post, don't forget to vote for a pic by leaving a comment. By the way, thanks to all of you who voted in the Veggie Awards. I can't wait to find out the results.

Now, you are practiced up for the real elections. Don't forget to get out to those polls when the time comes. We all have opinions and a right to be heard.