Monday, July 19, 2010

"Cheesing" it Vega-style


Leave it to me to title a post with something that make no sense, yet somehow sums it up just right. The only "cheese" here is regarding the ridiculous grin on my face, and no, I'm not sporting it in "Vegas," as I really did mean to type "Vega."

This is me finally meeting Brendan Brazier in person. You may recall my various posts about him and Vega, most notably, the interview, where I mentioned my phone cutting out on me at the end. Thank goodness I got the chance to apologize face-to-face and clear my conscience. He seemed okay about the whole thing; I just hope he doesn't secretly think I'm crazy or something.

Anyway, this is just a quick update, as I still have no plans of going back to my usual blogging schedule. Enjoy these few photos from the book signing event and lecture, where I actually got my mom interested in what Brendan had to say, as well as picking up some convenient Vega products (she really liked the Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer in Vanilla Chai for a quick breakfast on the go). I also really dug the dressing on the mixed greens served up in sample cups ... no cheese needed in this one.


On another note, I'm excited to say my hubby and I will be celebrating our 9-year wedding anniversary on Wednesday. Hayden will be turning 11 months on that day, as well. As for Jacob, I plan on including him by recognizing his 11 months of being a wonderful big brother. I really think he's getting the hang of it :-)