Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fresh!

Unfortunately, that is not a word to describe my food intake lately. I've been feeling a little like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, although I'm stuck in the latter persona. But don't worry about me; it's for good reason.

While those around me have been sprucing up their insides in the new year (my mom and sister are back on their green smoothie kick), I've been more concerned with cleaning and reorganizing my house. I guess it's my resolution.

It's funny; I even have a favorite cleaning CD to blast while I work. Appropriately titled "Fresh!" (and you probably thought I pick up to the voice of Mary Poppins and her "Spoonful of Sugar"), this fun mix of songs from my college days has been a staple in my cleaning routine for years. It just makes it more fun.

So, since I don't have any fresh new raw foods to share with you today, have a blast freshening up your household to these juicy tunes of the '90s.

1. Chumbawamba, "Tubthumping"
2. Third Eye Blind, "Semi-charmed Life"
3. Green Day, "Hitchin' A Ride"
4. Blur, Song 2
5. Arkana, "So Little Time"
6. Oasis, "D'You Know What I Mean"
7. Cornershop, "Brimful of Asha"
8. Sugar Ray, "Fly"
9. Matchbox 20, "Push"
10. Everclear, "Everything to Everyone"
11. Meredith Brooks, "B*tch"
12. Suede, "Beautiful Ones"
13. Catatonia, "Mulder & Scully"
14. Mansun, "Wide Open Space"
15. Radiohead, "Karma Police"
16. The Verve, "The Drugs Don't Work"