As usual, Hayden and I revealed the contents and shared our thoughts in a video, which you can watch above. Since it's summer and we are cutting back on computer time/posting, here's a quick view of the products we received in the first of three summer-themed boxes.
Owner/founder of Eco Emi Christine wrote in her note, "This box has a little bit of everything to cover your needs traveling or possibly just for a long day out running errands."
- Iced Calypso Mango Tea by Mighty Leaf Tea: I'm a fan of other Mighty Leaf flavors. I'm sure I'll like this one, as well.
- Organic Orchard Pear and Fig Body Balm by Organic Indulgence: This balm came in a big tube that reminded me of the Bonnie Bell lip balms from my childhood. It's soft, silky and has a lovely scent.
- Amazing Meal in Pomegranate Mango by Amazing Grass: I'm a huge fan of taking these with me when I travel. It's a whole lot of goodness in one little packet.
- Deodorant by Rainwater Botanicals in Jasmine Wind: This smells really nice. Hope it keeps me smelling nice, too, on hot summer days.
- Eco Tints Tinted Lip Care in Sheer Rose: I've used Eco Tints before and think they are perfect for summer. This one is extremely subtle on me, yet shows up a little better on my fair Hayden.
- Vitamin Toothpaste by Vitacare in Pomegranate: I already have the acai flavor and was really excited to get another full-size one in my box.
- Organic Pyure Stevia Sweetener by Pyure: I have not tried this brand. It will be good to have on hand.
- Organic Life Vitamins by Natural Vitality: I'm so curious about this. It seems to be a liquid vitamin.
- Energy 28 by Natural Vitality: Like I said about the other supplement packet, I'm very curious. This contains maca and chlorella.
*Just a reminder that I pay for my Eco Emi subscription. I have fun showing you what we got in our box, much like various other bloggers and YouTubers.