Thursday, June 2, 2016

Henné Organics keeps my lips kissable

I don't know about you, but I've been obsessing over those little black jars filled with luxury lip balm. Henné Organics has been tempting me with their sleek product design and high fashion photos all over Instagram for about a year now (the company recently turned 1, btw; happy birthday Henné!), so I'm beyond excited to get my hands on both their Luxury Lip Balm and the Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator.

As I mentioned before, Henné Organics products come is these sleek little black jars that have a nice weight to them and a simple, yet sophisticated design. They are quite eye-catching, but it's what's inside that makes them truly luxurious. The sight, the scent, the feel; my senses come alive when I use these.

I was especially in need of this dynamic duo after all of those lip gloss changes lately (see yesterday's post reviewing 18 lip glosses). I like to start with the Henné Organics Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator, which is a pretty pink crystal lip scrub with a lovely vanilla rose scent. The high quality list of certified organic ingredients includes sugar, coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, vanilla, jojoba oil, vitamin E, red chokeberry and rose oil. I just apply it to my damp lips, massage gently and rinse it off with warm water. It makes my lips so soft and smooth without any irritation.

Following this exfoliator (or anytime I want to experience a little lip luxury), I nourish my lips and give them a healthy shine with a generous dose of the Henné Organics Luxury Lip Balm. It's so rich in texture, moisture and natural fragrance, with a heavenly, decadent white chocolate scent from the pure ingredients (there aren't any added artificial fragrances). It contains certified organic coconut oil, beeswax, avocado oil, shea butter, cacao seed butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E. Not only does it give me kissable lips (now that's luxurious), but it also can be used on hands, feet, elbows, etc.

In my opinion, Henné Organics did not disappoint. Have you tried this cruelty-free, organic, beegan, luxury green beauty brand? Let me know your thoughts on Twitter at @Rawdorable and/or Instagram (also @Rawdorable).

* Henné Organics sent me these products as a gift. All opinions are my own :)