Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spending time with someone special

Everyday with Hayden is special, especially when we get to film our Eco Emi unboxing video together. This month's box had a Valentine's Day theme, urging recipients to spend some time with someone special, whether it be a friend, relative or someone who just gave you a compliment. I'm lucky that my special someone was all three (Hayden is my daughter, friend and compliment-giving extraordinaire).


 
You can spend some time with us, too, by watching our video. It's a bit blurry, though (my camera has seen better days), so you'll probably like to check out a clearer view of the products with my thoughts below:

Organic Pinot Lip Tint by Wine Country Organics: This lip tint is a sleek and slender size, perfect for slipping in your pocket on the way to the restroom to freshen up after a dinner date. It is a natural sheer bronze shade that shimmers in the light.

Pink Gold Vegan Eyeshadow by The All Natural Face: I've been a big fan of all of the All Natural Face products I've received so far in past Eco Emi boxes. This eye shadow was no exception. It's a light pink with a hint of gold sparkle. It's subtle, but sexy for Valentine's Day.
 
White Camellia Hydrating Bath Bar by Aubrey Organics: Hayden already ran off with this one. She really likes the floral scent and the fact that the sample bar is the perfect size for bathing her baby dolls. Ha ha :-)
 
Mandarin Body Butter by Lisa Ann Skin Care: This body butter is so heavenly. It smells delicious and is a fluffy whipped consistency. It makes my skin feel soft and touchable. I need a whole tub of this stuff.
 
Organic Face Mask by 7th Heaven: Hayden was so funny when we opened this one. Sometimes she thinks face masks are silly and other times scary. I guess I'll have to wait a while to try this one, although she did get a kick out of the TIU Avocado Face Mask I did the other day. Gotta love a pampering facial.
 
Volumizing Shampoo in Vanilla & Sweet Orange by Hugo Naturals: One of my favorite Eco Emi finds has been Hugo Naturals French Lavender Essential Mist, so of course, I have high hopes for this product. I like that it is clear and has a lovely vanilla and orange scent.
 
Milled Flaxseed, Cocoa and Berries by Linwoods: This is right up my alley. I never seem to go a day without flax, cocoa and berries. I might have to come up with a recipe for this one.
 
Pink Pepper and Citrus Chocolate by Madecasse Chocolate: It's no secret that I love chocolate. If I was on a desert island (I almost typed "dessert" island. Ha ha), I'd have to bring it with me. I can't wait to sample this bar. I just adore pink peppercorns in chocolate.
 
Bedtime and Kava Stress Relief Tea by Yogi Tea: I've been drinking Yogi Tea for a while. These are quite nice to relax with at the end of the day.

Hope you are spending time with someone special today, too :-)