Saturday, September 4, 2010

Don't forget to take a pic


Since I haven't been blogging as much, I've also gotten out of the habit of taking tons of scrumptious-looking food photos. I guess I need to post these as a reminder to pick up the camera more before I take a bite.

This particular photo above is one I took a while back of Brendan Brazier's Sunflower Seed and Beet Pizza from his book, "The Thrive Diet." He so generously allowed me to post the recipe for it here on my blog.

I'm so happy to say that I now have the chance to return the favor, as a representative from Vega asked me for permission to use the pizza photo in one of Brendan's seminars. Of course, I said yes. I was (and still am) very honored.

I also recently had the opportunity to test out and photograph some blast-from-the-past recipes from Natural Zing's newsletter achieves. Hopefully, I'll be able to sample and snap some more soon. In the meantime, enjoy these photos and visit the Natural Zing blog for the rest of the post :-)