Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jacob's Rawzilla Birthday Cupcake


I wish I could persuade my little boy and his friends to eat Rawzilla cupcakes today, but they've opted for the traditional baked kind instead. At least, I can still join in the fun with my raw version.

If you haven't guessed it, we'll be celebrating Jacob's 6th birthday very soon (in just a matter of hours), and I still have a lot to do to get ready.

He's having a Godzilla/amusement park party, complete with a Godzilla stomp game, the Not-So-Giant Claw machine (inspired by the old black and white Giant Claw film, we opted to replace the usual pinata with a claw machine), mini golf, 3-D pin the tail on the donkey and Carnival game on the Wii.

Jacob is also big into crafts. He requested that we make finger puppets at the party out of felt. Something tells me this could get messy. Wish me luck.

Happy Birthday Jacob :-)