Thursday, September 3, 2015

Freckles or not; we're all beautiful

This may not be the most flattering photo of me, but my freckles are the main focus. To my surprise @freckledfemales on Instagram actually noticed these tiny beauty marks, which tend to blend in photos (especially when I'm wearing makeup).

I wasn't born with these gems, although I always wanted them. Mine came with age. You can read more about my story and how I embraced this freckle face on the Freckles Are Beautiful website (frecklesarebeautiful.com).

While you are on the site, check out the cute t-shirts. Since my freckles show up more in the summer, I really like the "Sun's Out, Freckles Out" shirt the model is wearing in the above pic.

Do you have freckles? Did you ever want them? Let me know your thoughts on Twitter at @Rawdorable or on Instagram (also @Rawdorable).

We all have special features that make us unique. That's what makes each and everyone of us beautiful :)