Tuesday, April 5, 2016

RMS Beauty for less in first Esthoria Box

There are so many subscription boxes out there these days that it's hard to decide when it comes to which one to buy. You never know what you're gonna get for the price, so it's especially nice when you get some hints.

For example, I recently discovered Esthoria Box, which is a bi-monthly box, filled with 2-3 full-size high-quality and luxurious green beauty products. This month's box (which happens to be the first box ever) has three full-size RMS Beauty products, and you even get to pick your shade of Lip Shine (you know how much I love RMS Beauty Lip Shines, like the beauties above that I've posted in the past). The other two products are a secret, but I can tell you they are top sellers that also come in those cute little glass containers (I like to save mine for future use, such as for making my own beauty concoctions, traveling and keeping track of small items).

The Lip Shine alone retails for $25, and if the other products are what I suspect they are, they cost even more. Now do the math, and you'll see that the total for the three RMS Beauty products are definitely more than the $69 (plus shipping) price of your first Esthoria Box.

To sweeten the deal, Esthoria Box sent me a link to share with all of you. It will give you a code for 10% off your first Esthoria Box. Here's the link for anyone who's interested: https://esthoriabox.com/rawdorable/.

Let me know if you use the link and which color Lip Shine you picked. You can find me on Twitter at @Rawdorable and/or Instagram (also @Rawdorable). Thanks for the code Esthoria Box :)


* Esthoria Box noticed my interest in their first box on Instagram and offered me the code to share with my followers. I did this post, because I thought others would be just as excited as me about RMS Beauty being in the first box for less. Enjoy!

* Esthoria Box is a bi-monthly subscription box, so you are signing up for a subscription that can be canceled at any time (you can sign up to be automatically charged every other month or prepay for 6 months). Check the website to answer any of your questions.