Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Being a mom myself, I'm going to make this brief, so I can start enjoying my day, as well. But before I go, I wanted to wish all the other mom's out there a very happy Mother's Day.

I also would like to share a gift I got from my little one on this special occasion. Yes, he and Matthew gave me some store-bought presents, but the one that mattered to me the most was this flower in a pot Jacob made for me in his preschool class.

I always enjoy the projects he brings home, and this one was definitely a favorite. I just adore gifts made with love. Hope your day is filled with love, too :-)

4 comments:

Debbie Young said...

Hey shannonmarie
Happy moms day..hope it is a sweet one!
Deb

Penni said...

Awwww...I love the little pot Matthew made for you w/ a flower for Mother's Day. Gift's made with love and little hands are the best!

Hope your Mother's Day was beautiful!

xo....Penni

Kristen's Raw said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to such an awesome mother!

Cheers :)

shannonmarie said...

Thanks everyone. My family makes everyday beautiful, even when it isn't outside (it rained all day). They mean the world to me :-)

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, too.