Sunday, March 1, 2009

Be Kreativ :-)


Yup, that's creative, but spelled with a "k" and without an "e." I guess it's meant to differentiate itself from the other Creative Blogger awards being passed around out there.

To my surprise, although I haven't been the most creative blogger lately, my blogging buddy Charissa still bestowed this Kreativ Blogger award on yours truly. Thanks so much for recognizing my past efforts. Maybe it will inspire me to do more in the future.

Unfortunately, I haven't felt up to writing an eloquent acceptance speech. This week, I had a scare involving Dumpling, who has consumed my thoughts lately. Luckily, an emergency sonogram eased my fears, as my little mover and shaker showed me what he or she does best.

Now, back to fulfilling my responsibilities as a Kreativ Blogger, I must first provide you with a list of seven things I love. If you've been following my blog all along, you probably already know a few of them. So, here they are in no particular order:

1. I love spending time with my family. I'm so lucky to have them so close.

2. I love expressing my creativity, hence the award, I guess.

3. I love blasting old-school music and dancing/singing to it around my house, especially when no one is looking.

4. I love making up songs and singing them to my son. It's even better to hear him make up his own lyrics.

5. I love to exercise, but the best part is the feeling I get when I'm done.

6. I love to smile, and I love to laugh. I also love doing things that make me smile and laugh.

7. I love living, and I thank God for giving me this wonderful life.

As for the second part, I'm also supposed to nominate seven other bloggers for the award. Due to certain circumstances, I have decided to put my own spin on this task. Instead on naming a select handful of individuals, I'd like to pass this honor on to each and everyone of my blogger friends who use this medium as a way to share their "kreativity" with the rest of the Blogosphere. Keep up the good work, and feel free to share some things you love in your next post :-)