Friday, December 24, 2010

Mommy's little helpers


I've got my own little elves. Just look at them putting the finishing touches on our Christmas Eve table decor.

Their Aunt Karen thought it would be a great idea to use personalized placemats tonight made by none other than my creative crew (Jacob and Hayden, of course). It was the perfect project for the start of our holiday break (Jacob is off from school until next year; ha ha, my dad would always say that, as if he meant a whole year from now).

The three of us (I got to help, too) had a blast yesterday making placemats for all twelve family members at the table tonight. I hope they like them. I know Jacob and Hayden are happy with theirs. What do you think?


Hayden definitely had a better reaction to her placemat than she did to Santa this year. I hope he didn't take it personally. She really has been a good girl :-)


Merry Christmas!