Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Want s'more bunnies?


This cupcaked (I just made up that term) Vegan Mofo memory comes courtesy of a combination of three blogs.

Using my last post's dough from Averie's blog, I formed these bunny-shaped cookies, similar to the bears featured on Cupcake Kitteh. Then, I took it a step further, filling them with raw whipped icing and chocolate sauce, like the mini bunny s'mores on Chow Vegan, and proudly displaying them atop a raw cupcake.

Now that I think about it, I may be experiencing yet another case of deja vu. This isn't the first time I've made a s'mores inspired raw cupcake, as I rawified this Isa and Terry creation last year :-)



tuesday, november 10, 2009, continued ...
.....................................................................................


My first choice

As I mentioned the other day, I am the proud winner of these dainty dangles (love them, by the way), although I never said which ones I picked. That's because I didn't know which ones I was going to get. It was a surprise.

And, my surprise arrived yesterday; it was my first choice, too. Now they'll definitely remind me of my hubby.

Thanks again Isle Dance (for the earrings, as well as permission to use the photo). I'm wearing them, as I type this :-)