Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Acure Organics Dry Oil Body Sprays

In my Skinnamon and Flora Body Care Scrub posts, I've mentioned following up with either Acure Organics Firming Body Lotion and/or one of their Marula + Argan Dry Oil Body Sprays. They come in such lovely scents, including Citrus Ginger, Coconut and Rose.

I was lucky enough to have all three Dry Oil Body Sprays sent to me from Business Cat over at Acure (we all love Business Cat around here). They come in these glass spray bottles (the bottle is glass, but the pump is plastic) with brightly colored designs.

They are so convenient to just spritz my body with when I get out of the shower (much like that commercial with that well-known lotion spray, except this product is more natural), especially since they fit perfectly in my small hand. The Coconut scent is my favorite of the bunch, which reminds me of being back at the beach (it's a tropical, subtle coconut fragrance that actually contains coconut). I tend to grab for this one after using my Flora Body Care Coconut Vanilla Natural Body Scrub (you can get 20% off this scrub with the code: RAWDORABLE20).

Now that it's fall, I find the Citrus Ginger to be a nice, warm scent (it smells like oranges and spice). This dry oil really moisturizes my skin (as my skin adjusts to the change in seasons) with a combination of olive, coconut, argan, sandlewood, sea buckthorn, eucalyptus, safflower, sunflower and marula oils. The best part is that it absorbs quickly, while still leaving me with that glistening look I love from body oil.

If I'm feeling especially girly, I reach for the Rose Dry Oil Body Spray. I like to spritz it in my hair for some added shine and to make my ends more manageable. You only need a little bit, and since it's a dry oil, it doesn't weigh my hair down as much as other oils. Oh, and did I mention that it makes your hair smell sweet (there's orange in this, too) and floral (from the rose oil, of course).

Just so you know, these Acure Marula + Argan Dry Oil Body Sprays are vegan, gluten-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, cruelty-free, petroleum-free, PEG-free, synthetic fragrance-free, 100% biodegradable and they won't clog your pores. They are also very economical at only $12.99 each on the Acure Organics website. I highly recommend them :)

Have you tried these dry oil body sprays? Let me know on Twitter at @Rawdorable and/or Instagram (also @Rawdorable).

* Acure Organics sent me these Dry Oil Body Sprays for review.
All opinions are my own.