Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yum, yum, gimme some :-)


I never thought I'd say this, but I'm happy to report that I'm craving grapefruit and lots of it. The best part is that I don't have a desire to cook it before I eat it. There's hope for me yet.

Unfortunately, I don't have a taste for this blast from the past. You may recall my Citrus Kicked White Chocolate with Ginger Mousse from last year. I couldn't get enough of the stuff at the time. If you didn't take this one for a test drive the first go round, give it a try now.

By the way, speaking of flashbacks, I was reminded of another post last night, as "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" was on cable. The coincidence was similar to when "Splash" came on T.V. right after I typed this memorable post.

The world works in mysterious ways, but I think I like it :-)