Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Guitar lesson

Since I haven't had as much time in the kitchen lately, I decided to show you some snapshots of what's (or in this case, who's) been occupying my time.

Little lady is working on some new skills, one being her guitar playing. She's already a huge John Mayer and Jimi Hendrix fan, so my hubby thought we'd start her out early. Here are some pics from a recent lesson:

To start, she just had to touch the strings and get a feel for the instrument. She had already begun to focus more on her daddy's hands when he played, as well as her idols' techniques seen on various videos. Now it was her turn.


Could she handle the pressure, as she looked up for her daddy's approval?


Now, let's try that again.


How's that for a strum?


Looks like she's on to a good start. I'll keep you posted :-)