Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just in time

It's the last day of May, and I just received my Eco Emi box for the month. That's what happens when a holiday messes with the mail service. I'm not complaining, though, as it was worth the wait.

 
I always think of Memorial Day as the unofficial start of summer, so you may notice me slacking off a bit in the blogging department. For example, I usually do a rather lengthy post for my Eco Emi boxes (like in January, February, March and April), but today, I opted to go with just our video, along with links to the products inside (my favorites being the chocolat lip balm and The All Natural Face products; the lip balm and lip gloss were both full-size products).

Here's what we received:
You may have noticed the pink and blue tissue paper, as well as the green shredded filler inside the box. As with all our other boxes, we plan on making something with these items (here are some of the projects made from items in the past boxes - January, February, March and April). Stay tuned to see what we make this time :-)