Friday, November 9, 2007

Cookie dough and cinnamon rolls


Well, I remember one reason why I wanted to buy some more raw tahini. I've had a craving for raw cookie dough, which I finally had an opportunity to satisfy last night. I got the recipe off the Gone Raw website, a great place for finding new raw recipes and participating in its raw online community.

Which reminds me; I haven't posted a recipe on there in a long time. I guess I need to get my thinking cap on, and start experimenting in the kitchen again. I only have five or six recipes posted on the site, and it's been about a year since I added them.

One of the recipes I posted was for raw cinnamon rolls, which I have been enjoying again recently. It must be due to the colder weather. They just remind me of the holidays.

I started out my day this morning with two raw cinnamon rolls with almond butter icing, some red grapes and sliced MacIntosh Eco-Apples, which I picked up from Trader Joe's yesterday. Inspired by this new blog, I actually took a picture of my breakfast. We'll see if I am successful in posting it on the site. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to figure it out.

No comments: