Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sneak preview



No time to blog today, so I thought I would just give you a sneak preview of my holiday meal today ... and my dessert (Julia Child would've had me clean up the edges of the plate a bit more before snapping that shot, but I was in a hurry).



I'll fill you in on the details later, but I am not sure when. I'll be Black Friday shopping tomorrow with my mom and sister. I must be crazy; we do it every year. Wish me luck getting home in one piece.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

RawBin said...

WOW!!!!!! That looks awesome!

shannonmarie said...

It tasted awesome, too!

How was your meal? Did you get to eat your raw sweet potato pie?

shannonmarie said...

Oops, I mean sweet potato casserole :-)

RawBin said...

cxpif
We brought my raw sweet potato casserole to the dinner yesterday. I got several complements on it, some people had seconds, and one guest even asked for the recipe.. My husband even liked it. . (I never mentioned to anyone that it was raw)It's leftovers were finished off today.

RawBin said...

Ignore "cxpif". It's not secret comment. I (duh) typed the WORD VERIFICATION in the wrong place!

shannonmarie said...

That sounds spectacular. It seems like your Thanksgiving went better than expected.

I bet that dish would've been great at the NaturalZing potluck. I wish they had held it over the weekend instead of on Thanksgiving day.

I hope all went well there. I'd love to go to the next one. I think Jeff mentioned a raw chocolate party for New Years. I am so there :-)