Saturday, October 31, 2009

That pumpkin is sweet



Okay, so maybe it's not a pumpkin ... but it is sweet. It is actually a persimmon; It just resembles a cute little pumpkin, which is why I'm sharing it with you today.

After all those heavy treats, I'm actually ready to celebrate the holiday on a lighter note. This last vegan food is both raw and vegan naturally. If you haven't tried one (I'm still referring to the persimmon pictured above), I highly recommend it. Just make sure you let it ripen enough to fully appreciate its yummy flavor and texture.

Anyway, I'll be spending the rest of the day/evening with these two characters (Hayden is a flower, while Jacob finally settled on being a Jedi again; I guess it is more appropriate than his original Captain Underpants idea). Happy Halloween and end of Vegan Mofo!