Wednesday, October 7, 2009

For your pleasure


Now that sounds naughty, but not in the way you think.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm mourning both my Magic Bullet blender and my camera. But rather than mope, I decided to celebrate the things they did best. They make and they take.


The Magic Bullet "makes" great raw cupcakes that I would "take" pictures of with my camera. In honor of Vegan Mofo III, here are some memories brought to you by the deceased dynamic duo. They are my rawified versions of "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World" all in one photo post, for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy :-)







Here are some other flavors inspired by the book:







And, don't forget the Rawtess Cupcakes, rawified from the "Vegan With A Vengeance" Fauxtess Cupcakes:


To find my entire list of raw cupcake post links, click here.