Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Re-inspired

I don't think this is really a word, but it didn't stop me from using it to describe today's post. Since my sweet fruit-overloaded diet has clouded my brain, I had forgotten about some of the raw veggie recipes I've enjoyed best.

Thanks to fellow blogger Sarahfae at Addicted to Veggies, I've been "re-inspired" to make my Rawdorably Rawified Cream of Broccoli Soup. It is perfect for a chilly winter day. I've got raw broccoli in the house, so there's no excuse not to make it for lunch.

Now, I just have to figure out if I should stick to my original recipe, or take her new spin on it for a test drive. I have miso in the fridge, too; I think I know what to do :-)

*****

On another note, don't forget to watch Oprah's show today, as she'll be discussing where our food comes from. Alicia Silverstone blogged that she will also have a segment on the show.