Wednesday, July 15, 2015

These fresh donuts are quite peachy

I don't know why I always think of donuts when Jem Raw Organics comes to mind. I just keep making donut-inspired treats with yummy Jem products, like today's Decorated Donut Peaches (you may also want to check out my Decorated Apple Faux-nuts, AB&J "Unbaked" Doughnut Holes and my Raw Apple Pie Cronut). It must be because Jem Raw Organics nut butters are so decadent that they remind me of a cheat eat.

To me, the best part of a donut is the topping, although today's bases are pretty sweet, too. I used Donut Peaches, which are shaped like donuts. They are shorter and wider than your average peach.

Just like with my Decorated Apple Faux-nuts, I decorated the tops with scrumptious frostings and toppings. This time I used three different Jem spreads.

The idea started with this Cinnamon Red Maca Crumble Donut Peach. I topped it with my favorite Jem Raw Organics Cinnamon Red Maca Sprouted Almond Butter and sprinkled some crumbles of the almond butter mixed with almond flour on top.

I topped another donut peach with Jem's Coconut Cardamom Sprouted Almond Butter (this one is no longer on the site, so try this cashew one) and coconut flakes.

I decorated the last donut peach with Jem's Hazelnut Raw Cacao Sprouted Hazelnut Spread and cacao nibs. So good :)

As you can tell, I am a hug fan of Jem Raw Organics. The company is having an amazing contest at the moment to win 12 jars of its spreads, and I have my fingers crossed that one of my donut recipes has a shot. Check them out on Google+ as they are aiming to reach 100 reviews.

On another note, it's Amazon Prime Day and I'm hoping to get in on the action. I have a couple books I want to buy, such as "The Suja Juice Solution," "The Body Book" (I've checked it out from the local library, but I'd love to own it at today's price) and "Lookbook Cookbook" (you know I've been wanted that one. So, in honor of the Lookbook Cookbook, I took a pic of me sampling a delicious Decorated Donut Peach. Yum!

Also in the peach theme, my lipsticks of the day are 100 Percent Pure's Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze in Lychee, topped with the new Vitamint Fruit Pigmented Sheer Lip Color in Peachy in the center of my lips. I highly recommend layering your lipsticks to increase your lip color options.

*Jem Raw Organics did not send me these products. I'm just a fan of the brand :)