Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Cookie Swap 2008


Doesn't that sound official? Too bad I'm not talking about an all-raw cookie swapping event. Someone needs to organize one of these. Anyone having one in their neck of the woods?

Hey Jeff and Helen; the two of you need to consider hosting a NaturalZing sponsored raw cookie swap sometime in the future. Maybe next year. Hint, hint. And, don't forget to make some of those rawlicious recipes you've posted for us (especially the Rosemary Shortbread Cookies).

In the meantime, I'll just keep bringing my raw creations to our annual family cookie swap in exchange for the traditional baked varieties (my hubby and son will eat them). I get some new taste-testers each year; my grandmother tried one of each flavor.

To find out more about this year's unbaked offerings (I didn't even use a dehydrator to make these), stop by my blog later in the week.