Friday, July 8, 2011

A berry special reminder

The kids and I took a quick minute out of our day to make another video for ya (if you missed the first one, click here). Jacob volunteered to work the camera (so you don't have to see me clicking the record button on and off), and Hayden was my onscreen assistant.

In the video, Hayden and I shared another one of our favorite frozen treats, Frozen Berry Dots (sorry for the messy pic; it was difficult to get it away from Hayden long enough to capture it in a photo). This one is even easily than the Banana N'ice Cream Split, and so refreshing, too.



We also took a moment to remind you to vote for me in the Living Light Hot Raw Chef 5 in 5 contest, in case you still haven't had a chance to vote (you get a free ebook full of all the entered recipes just for voting; the contest ends July 15). Thanks to all of you who have already. I really appreciate it.


And, if you haven't had enough cuteness, here are some pics of Hayden enjoying her Frozen Berry Dots. Things got a bit messy, but that's part of the fun.


She ate every last bite. I wish she showed more of her enthusiasm for it on camera. Ha ha :-)