Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Loving 100% Pure's new facial cleansing brush

I was so excited to open my e-mail this morning and see that 100 Percent Pure had officially released its new and improved Facial Cleansing Brush.

I was lucky enough to get one as an official 100 Percent Pure Approved Blogger, and I just couldn't wait to tell you all about it.


To be honest, I've barely used my original 100 Percent Pure Facial Cleansing Brush, seen next to the new one in the photo above. It wasn't quite big enough, and the bristles tended to spread out to the sides, rather than to help deep clean my pores.

I have a feeling that 100 Percent Pure was listening to its customers (love how you are able to post your reviews right on the site for all to see) when this brush was redesigned. Just look at these fluffy soft (much softer than some other facial brushes that can be too rough on delicate skin), yet still firm enough to get the job done, anti-bacterial high density vegan bristles (why does it sound like I'm referring to a mattress? LOL). It actually does deep clean and exfoliate my skin. I think that's why I had such wonderful results using it with the Honey Cake Soap.

The new brush has this fun ergonomic design that just happens to look like the leaf in the 100 Percent Pure logo. It's so cute.

See how it fits perfectly and comfortably in my hand (it makes it easy to use in a swirling motion). I've been using it everyday since I got it (which explains why the bristles are still damp in today's photos). I highly recommend it to take your favorite 100 Percent Pure cleanser to the next level. It's my favorite way to exfoliate now (I probably don't need a special facial exfoliating product now, but let's keep that as our little secret).

According to 100 Percent Pure, you should hang your brush to dry and replace it every 3-4 months, as you would with your toothbrush or mascara. I really hope they keep these in stock.

If facial brushes aren't your thing and you'd prefer a sponge, check out my review of 100 Percent Pure's Charcoal Konjac Sponge. It's an excellent detoxifier and is reasonably priced.

Are you ordering the new Facial Cleansing Brush? Have you tried the Charcoal Konjac Sponge? Let me know on Twitter at @Rawdorable or on my Instagram (also @Rawdorable; thanks to all who have followed me during my first couple weeks on there).

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen today's makeup look. I'm wearing 100 Percent Pure Lip & Cheek Tint in Pink Grapefruit Glow (on my lips and cheeks), Luminous Primer, Tinted Moisturizer in Peach Bisque, All Over Glow in Deeply Sun Kissed, eyeshadow from the Pretty Naked Palette (Flaxseed as the base and on the brow bone and the Luminizer on the lid, as it is a really pretty pink), an individual eyeshadow in Cashmere, Blackberry Long Lasting Liquid Liner (here's my review, if you missed it), and the new Maracuja Oil Mascara in Black Tea. I'm also wearing RMS Beauty Living Luminizer and Boot's Botanics Brow Pencil in Medium Brown.

*100 Percent Pure sent me the facial brush and sponge for my review. All opinions are my own.