Monday, May 16, 2016

100 Percent Pure adds three new lip glazes

In my last post, I introduced you to the latest 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick shades. Today, I have the three new colors of Lip Glaze.

These 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glazes are a lighter consistency than the Pomegranate Oil Lipsticks, but they still make a statement on your lips. The three new colors are fresh and bright for summer, as you can see in the swatches above. From left to right, you'll see Melontini, Coraline and Rhubarb.

Melontini is my favorite of the trio. I don't know if the "melon" in "Melontini" really describes this color, unless you're blending a cantaloupe with a watermelon. It's somewhere in between these colors, or more of a "Peach Bellini" (although it looks slightly pinker on my lips than in the tube). No matter what you call it, it's a light, yet bright summery shade that would look amazing with a tan or some 100 Percent Pure All Over Glow. You could get away with wearing this on the beach without looking too made up.

Coraline seems to be a bit of a punchy coral, meaning that it's a tad brighter than your average coral and makes my lips look like I've been sipping on punch. I love its glossy shine and the slight stain it leaves behind. Again, I think this would be especially nice with a tan.


Although Melontini and Coraline have the same texture as the other lip glazes in the line, Rhubarb seems to be somewhere between a lip glaze and the lipsticks. it's highly pigmented and has some staying power. It's as if the Pomegranate Oil Lipstick in Narcissus and Vitamint in Cherry Tomato had a baby. This is the boldest of the three shades, yet still suitable for summer wear.

Which of these three shades is your fave? Let me know on Twitter at @Rawdorable and/or Instagram (also @Rawdorable).
* 100 Percent Pure sent me these lip glazes for review. All opinions are my own.