Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What I'm loving lately

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you are having a lovely start to your week. I've been so busy lately, which is why the blog has been silent for a few days. This is a heads up to let you know things may be quiet the rest of this week, but for good reason. My youngest sister is getting married (the first thing I'm loving these days), which explains my nail polish choice (it's the bottom left one, which doesn't looks more pale peach than yellow in person).

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my 100 Percent Pure nail polish collection (yet another thing I'm loving), as well as the above pic of me wearing RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Modest (I've been posting a lipstick of the day; 100 Percent Pure Fruit-Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick in Narcissus is the color for today). If you look closely, you can see I selected 100 Percent Pure nail polish in Wedding to test out before the wedding. I love that it's a light nude shade with a slight crystal shimmer. It matches the sparkle of my ring. I'll have to take a better photo of it at the wedding.


Speaking of 100 Percent Pure, I also posted a pic of me wearing a pretty 100 Percent Pure ribbon from a past gift with purchase, along with my lipstick of that day, the Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick in Foxglove.


My eye makeup from that day includes the Pretty Naked Palette (another fave) and Black Tea Mascara (love this, too, but I'm also anxious to try the new updated gluten-free, vegan version when it has its official release), which are available in this week's gift with purchase, along with the Blackest Creamy Eyeliner and Pomegranate Lip Butter in a pink cotton bag. This set is free with your $45 in-store or online 100 Percent Pure purchase through Monday, June 1, while supplies last (they seem to be going fast).


If you are purchasing online, may I recommend using the live chat option for color advice, etc. I just chatted with the lovely Erika, who told me that the Blueberry Mascara actually smells like blueberries and sent me these cool eye shadow swatches. You can even e-mail a makeup-free pic to their customer service for a color match. Very cool.


Lastly, I'm loving this chocolate "milk," as always (especially since I found these cool milk bottles at Target for serving it). I blend fresh cashew milk with Philosophie Cacao Magic Coconut Butter and Cacao Magic Vegan Protein & Superfood Powder. It's so good that I no longer use a sweetener.

What are you loving? Let me know on Twitter at @Rawdorable :)