Monday, April 13, 2015

Pure Cranberry Glow for Spring & Summer

I had so much fun the other day at the 100 Percent Pure store. I hope you were able to stop by a location and get your free gift with any $40 purchase, as you know I did.

If you missed it, you can always aim to get there this Friday, April 17-Sunday, May 10, 2015 to get your Mother's Day tote filled with bath, skin care, body and nail care products for $25 (a $100 value) with any $50 purchase. It contains the Lavender Sea Therapy Bath, Vanilla Bean Shower Gel (this smells so good), Recycled Bath Sponge, Calendula Organic Olive Soap, Honey Almond Nourishing Body Cream (another one of my faves), a mini Vitamin A and CoQ10 Night Cream, and Glass Top Coat Polish in a 100 Percent Pure reusable tote bag. While you're there, enter your mom to win a 100 Percent Pure $250 shopping spree.


I don't know about you, but I have no problem coming up with a big enough purchase to qualify for these types of promos. For example, pictured above are the products I bought at my last visit, which happened to include a Lip & Cheek Tint in Cranberry Glow.

My hubby loves it when I wear red lipstick or some other shade that really pops. I had hoped to get the Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick in Narcissus, but it was all sold out. Instead, I ended up purchasing this Lip & Cheek Tint in Cranberry Glow (lucky me, as I really wanted another Lip & Cheek Tint like the Peach Glow I got not too long ago), which looks more like Hawaiian Punch to me (I'm not complaining; I like this color).

This color is perfect for the Spring and Summer, especially if you like to minimize your makeup bag for vacation time. You gotta love the fact that it's multipurpose; you can use it on your lips and cheeks. It's darker than the other 100 Percent Pure Lip & Cheek Tints, so the color can be built up like a traditional lipstick. However, when lightly applied to the apples of your cheeks, it can be easily blended, leaving you with a soft cranberry glow.

I highly recommend wearing your Cranberry Glow Lip & Cheek Tint on top of the Luminous Primer. It smooths your "canvas," makes the color more vibrant and longer lasting. I'm wearing the primer in this post, as I do everyday (this primer is amazing).

Later in the week, I'll probably give my thoughts on the other products I bought. I was not asked by 100 Percent Pure to post this. I'm just a fan of the brand :)