Friday, April 24, 2015

100% Pure Narcissus is finally mine!

My favorite 100 Percent Pure lipsticks are the Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipsticks. I bought Poppy (a bright pop of red), as soon as it was released, and more recently got my hands on Foxglove (a nude pink). I'm such a fan of these lipsticks (they are so moisturizing and long-lasting) that it's no surprise that I wanted more, specifically Narcissus, a vibrant pink that apparently looks good on everyone.

Narcissus always seems to be out of stock online and doesn't hang out for long on store shelves. For example, I had hoped to buy it a couple weeks ago, when I went to visit Dana at my local 100 Percent Pure store. Unfortunately, there wasn't one there to purchase, and it was sold out online.

Luckily, I was able to snag my very own Narcissus lipstick (yes; I purchased it myself) at the store yesterday. Here's a swatch of the color.

It's the color I think of when lipstick comes to mind. It's a shade to be worn with confidence.

In addition to the lipstick, yesterday I got the Blackberry Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner (that came in the mail; see my review from my last post) and the All Over Glow in Deeply SunKissed (check out my review of both shades from the other day).

The lipstick and the bronzer added up to enough to qualify me for the in-store Mother's Day gift with purchase. I can't believe I got all of this for just an additional $25.

If you missed out on the Mother's Day bag, you can take advantage of the Teacher Appreciation Day bundles that are available online today (Friday, April 24, 2015) thru tomorrow (Saturday, April 25, 2015). Each bundle is only $20. May I recommend the Hair Amenity Set or the nail polish trios (I used I Heart You and Republican on my nails in this recent post).

In the future, I think 100 Percent Pure should put out more nail polish sets. While I was at the store, I tweeted out a nail polish quad idea, which included Cornflower, Deep Sea, Sea Foam and Sugar "sand."

Dana (the store manager) and I discussed the possibility of having a sugar scrub party at the store one day, too. Remember our sugar scrub social? Just look at all the options.

Lastly, I picked up this popular Charcoal Konjac Sponge that I can't wait to try. I'll share my thoughts with you next week.

Happy Friday!